Avian Influenza Press Conference Today
Montgomery, Ala. —The Alabama Department of Agriculture and Industries will host a press conference today to discuss three findings of avian influenza in poultry in north Alabama.
This press conference is open to the media.
Following the press conference, media representatives will have the opportunity to speak with department personnel, poultry industry experts and other representatives listed below.
WHO: Alabama Department of Agriculture and Industries (ADAI)
WHAT: Press conference to discuss findings of avian influenza in Alabama
WHEN: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 at 11 a.m. CST
WHERE: Richard Beard Building
Emergency Operations Center
1445 Federal Drive
Montgomery, AL 36107
- John McMillan, Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries
- Dr. Tony Frazier, State Veterinarian
- Ben Mullins, Director of Emergency Programs, ADAI
- Johnny Adams, Executive Director, Alabama Poultry and Egg Association
- Ray Hilburn, Associate Director, Alabama Poultry and Egg Association
- Dr. Gary Lemme, Director, Alabama Cooperative Extension System
- Paul Pinyan, Executive Director, Alabama Farmers Federation
- Leigha Cauthen, Executive Director, Alabama Agribusiness Council